What You Need To Know About Rental Home Insurance

What You Need To Know About Rental Home InsuranceProtect your rental property with great Texas rental home insurance!

When you own a home that you rent out, your insurance needs differ from the traditional home insurance coverage. It makes sense, too; while homeowners insurance covers the personal property you store in your house, you don’t necessarily need to protect the belongings of your tenants.

To make sure you have the right level of coverage and aren’t overpaying for more protection than you need—thereby diminishing your revenue as a landlord—you need to get rental home insurance.

This type of policy is specifically tailored to protect the structure of your home and the increased liability that comes with renting it out. Your dedicated insurance agent will be able to help you assess exactly how much coverage your home structure and liability need to craft a policy that fits, making sure you’re not exposed while also making sure you’re keeping the maximum amount of money in your own pocket.

You have enough to worry about with finding tenants and keeping your rental property in top shape. To have the experts handle your Texas rental home insurance needs, contact VGW Walker Insurance.